When a business is ready for a move, whether they are downgrading their office space or looking to expand, most businesses are looking for ways in which they can make a move easier on themselves. They not only want this to be a flawless process, but they want to ensure that they are not alienating their customers in any way. The ultimate goal for a business is to get moved to their new location and to continue with business as usual. But, how can you do this? We have a few tips that can help business owners who are looking to move!
1. Find professional movers that can work with your schedule. Luckily, when you work with Quality Moving & Storage we are going to work with you on your schedule to ensure this move is not affecting every aspect of your business.
2. Be sure that you notify your customers of the move before it happens, and do this well in advance so that customers can prepare for your new location as well.
3. What is the least busy day of the week for your business? This is the time that you may want to consider shutting down, packing up, and getting to your new location. Luckily, you can hire professionals to pack as well, such as those at Quality Moving & Storage to help move your Long Island business even easier!
4. Get the entire office involved in the moving process. You will want your workers to clear out their own desks to ensure that you are not responsible for their personal items.
5. Be prepared to start packing items several weeks in advance. If you can do without some things weeks in advance of the moving date, then be sure that these are getting packed. The sooner that you do the packing, the easier you will find the entire moving process.
Remember, when it comes to your business, it may be a difficult decision to uproot your current location to a new one. However, that doesn’t mean that you have to deal with a difficult business move. We can help to make this business move easier!
Tagsbusiness move commercial moving Commercial Movers
Subscribe to Quality Moving & Storage's Blog