When you are packing up your home for a move, there are little things that you can do that is going to help the time to pass and keep your energy up. Yes, eating right and having those protein fueled snacks on hand are a great way to keep your energy levels up. However, you will find that having the right music playing in the background can also give you a dose of energy for packing and moving. With this being said, we have a list of songs that are considered some of the best to listen to when you are packing up and moving!
Songs to Have on Your Playlist
Here are a few suggestions that you can have on your playlist that are going to get you moving! Plus, most are catchy enough that you can sing along, dance a little and make moving a bit more fun.
- “Life is a Highway” by Rascal Flats
- “Our House” by Madness
- “Move Along” by The All-American Rejects
- “I Like to Move It” by Reel 2 Real
- “Country House” by Blur
- “Bills, Bills, Bills” by Destiny’s Child
- “Let’s Go” featuring Ne-Yo by Calvin Harris
- “Paradise City” by Guns N’ Roses
- “Homeward Bound” by Simon & Garfunkel
- “Don’t Stop Believin’” by Journey
- “Turn off the Light” by Nelly Furtado
- “Moves Like Jagger” by Maroon 5
- “Push It” by Salt N’ Pepa
- “Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go” by Wham!
What song would you include on your moving playlist to keep your energy levels up?
Whether you are moving 500 miles away or just down the block, Quality Moving & Storage is here to make your move a bit easier, call us today to arrange a time for pickup, or to even check out our packing services so that you can enjoy this playlist while others do the hard work!
Subscribe to Quality Moving & Storage's Blog