Preparing for a move is more than just knowing what you are taking with you and the items you want to donate. It also involves getting the best moving company for your move! So, how do you choose from all the moving companies that are out there? We have the top 3 questions that you need to be asking potential movers before hiring them.
1. What accreditation does the moving company have?
2. Do employees get trained on how to properly move households?
3. Are there reviews that you can see online?
Of course, you can ask even more questions that suit your individual purposes. For example:
- Have you ever moved a 5 bedroom home in one day?
- How do you deal with using the elevator at the apartment complex?
- Do you move during extreme weather?
The list goes on. The idea is to ask as many questions as needed to make sure that you are comfortable with the moving company that you choose.
Quality Moving and Storage has been an established professional mover in the area for over 30 years. Our time in the industry is just one of the reasons that we are trusted by those who are looking to move. However, we also have numerous accreditation's to our name as well. These include:
- We are a BBB accredited business with an A+ rating
- Screened and Approved HomeAdvisor member
- We received the Wheaton Agent of the Month award
- SPIRE Quality Award Winner from 2017 – 2020
In addition, all our employees are trained on how to properly move even the hardest of items from homes and businesses. We have tons of reviews online ranging from those found on our website, to the BBB website, and to third-party websites. We are proud of our well-earned reputation and love to showcase just how much people have enjoyed working with us.
So, be sure that when you are preparing for a move that you give us a call and get a free quote for your upcoming move, let us answer any and all the questions that you have so that you can feel comfortable in working with us.
Subscribe to Quality Moving & Storage's Blog